Futronic FS20 can operate in both Local and Network mode. With standard Ethernet interface, FS20s can be connected as a cluster in LAN/Internet under the control of a single Fingerprint Authentication Server(FAS) (Included with purchase of FS20 or FS21M) which is a Futronic proprietary software running on Windows 2000/XP. In network mode, fingerprints can be stored and recognized in the FAS which can handle an unlimited number of fingerprints. In local mode, each FS20 can store up to 500 fingerprints itself and can be used as standalone access and attendance control device.
Futronic FS20 Fin’Lock Key Features
- Two access control methods to meet different application needs:
- Fingerprint only(1-to-N matching)
- ID + Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
- Each user can register up to 3 fingerprints
- User/Finger administration, add, delete, edit, etc, can be done in both FS20 and FAS/PC.
- User/Finger database can be synchronized between FS20 and FAS/PC via LAN/Internet.
- All communication between FS20 and FAS is encrypted by Blowfish algorithm and the key exchange between is done by Diffie-Hellman algorithm.
- Can operate in local mode or network mode
- Support Wiegand interface with 5 selectable output format.
- Support Futronic’s Remote Relay Unit FS30.
- There are black and silver colour enclosure for customer to select.