The next generation FARGO® HDPii Plus Card Printer/Encoder prints and encodes the newest generation of financial cards with no embossed text and, increasingly, a contact or contactless smart chip inside. By giving institutions the ability to create a personal connection by physically handing custom cards to customers, the HDPii Plus Financial Card Printer/Encoder raises customer service and loyalty to a new level.
Personalization helps to dramatically lessen the time to the first card transaction. Attract new customers and build your business with highly customized designs for credit, debit, prepaid and retail gift cards. High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) retransfer technology prints photo-quality continuous-tone images over the card edge with vibrant colors and sharp text and graphics.
Card images are sealed on the underside of HDP Film for increased durability and fraud protection, and replicate the look of preprinted cards. Optionally avaliable, High Durable HDP Film improves abrasion resistance by three times, enabling the HDPii Plus Card Printer/Encoder to produce longer lasting, more durable instantly issued cards.
Key features of the next-generation HDPii Plus Card Printer/Encoder include:
- >>Dual-sided card printing and both ISO magnetic stripe and EMV encoding
- >>Elevated data security through AES256 data encryption and resin ribbon erase functionality
- >>Lockable security housing and concealed output hopper comply with financial card association security requirements
- >>Industry-leading, three-year warranty for greater peace of mind
- >>Optional, dual card input hopper with 200 total card capacity simplifies management of multiple card types
- >>Bright LED display offers status information in multiple languages
- >>Optional High Durable HDP Film offers greatly enhanced card durability
- >>FARGO Workbench® v3.0 diagnostic utility now provides enhanced graphics capabilities with Color Assist spot-color matching tool, and simultaneous firmware upgrade capability for networked printers
- >>Cartridge-based card handling simplifies reloading or changing card stock; high-yield ribbon and film cartridges load quickly
- >>USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus an internal print server for secure network printing